- Provide general assistance and support to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Able to work closely with all departments to achieve greater operational efficiency and to facilitate effective communication to/from the Chief Executive Officer office.
- Record and prepare minutes of various meetings and prepare presentation and follow-up on action plans. Able to plan, coordinate and monitor schedule.
- Ready to undertake assignments and other special tasks, ad-hoc duties assigned from time-to- time.
- Prepared to learn about aquaculture, sales and marketing.
- Prefer able to read/write in any these 3 languages: Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese or English.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Good understanding of Aquaculture
- Ready for challenges.
- Prefer people with diligent, positive, motivated and enthusiastic towards work and life, and show gratitude to people.
Contact us now 04-4255152 for an interview!