- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Support budgeting and book-keeping procedures including data entry.
- To prepare sales related documents. (quotations, purchase orders, sales invoices, and delivery orders) when required.
- Able to handle communication with customers or relevant third parties when the duty is assigned.
- Support ad-hoc administrative duties
- Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Prefer able to read/write in any these 3 languages: Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese or English.
- Prefer people with diligent, positive, motivated and enthusiastic towards work and life, and show gratitude to people.
Contact us now 04-4255152 for an interview!