- To deliver goods to destination on time and safely.
- Able to operate assigned vehicle in safe and courteous manner.
- Always keep the assigned vehicle clean inside and outside.
- Reads and interprets maps and driving directions to plan the most efficient route service.
- Any ad-hoc task as and when assigned by superior.
- Must have License E and GDL, to drive lorries and heavy motor car.
- Have a valid driving license.
- Prefer able to read/write in any these 3 languages: Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese or English.
- Prefer talents that show diligent, positive, motivated and enthusiastic towards work and life, and show gratitude to people.
Contact us now 04-4255152 for an interview!